Saturday, May 31, 2008

Still here.

It's been three weeks now and I suppose I feel a bit more at home.  I've started work for Professor Singer at Wesleyan.  This generally consists of laying sheets under branches, hitting said branches with sticks, and seeing what falls out of the branches onto the sheets.  We collect some of the caterpillars that fall out of the branches and then raise them in the lab.

On an interesting note, I've started to sell my pictures on www.istockphoto.com.  I know, it's sort of cheesy to plug my own work, but it's a pretty cool site and you can buy digital copies or prints at some pretty reasonable prices.  My member name is cskorik, so check it out if you're at all interested in copies of my work.  I'll be uploading more of my pictures there as time goes on.  Alternatively, I have also been in touch with the print lab at my school, and I'm going to try to get my panoramas printed in large formats.  If any of you readers out there (provided you still read this blog) would be at all interested in large format prints, please shoot me an email and we can work something out.

To view my work, click here.

No comments: