Ah, Magnetic Island. Here I am, on the ferry, on my way out. It was so windy on the way there, cray cray!
Here's the little house the 10 of us rented. What a lovely little place, just down the street from our beautiful beach-Picnic Bay.
And there she is, in all her splendor. What a delightful place. Paradise, to be exact. And the real estate was surprisingly inexpensive.
Pretty sure this is one of my favorite shots of all time. Notice in the water on the right: stinger nets. There are some jellyfish in these waters that'll kill you if they sting you. We were only allowed to swim in the nets.
Beautiful flowers absolutely everywhere. This one was just outside our house.
This possum was just hanging out in the middle of a tree in broad daylight... uncommon, but it afforded me a good photo oppertunity.
Another panorama off the far right side of picnic bay. Just lovely weather the whole time we were there.
Here's one from when we went snorkeling just off the island. We had lunch (pizza) on that beach when we were done. What a nice day.
I like this shot too... There's Caroline in the life preserver, and John a little farther back in the boat. I like the linear progression from big to small toward the back of the picture with the sailboat.
Here are some nice flowers I saw just before...
I GOT TO HOLD A KOALA!!!! It was wooly and furry like a sweater, and it smelled a bit like smelly cheese. I only got to hold it for a minute, but it was awesome.
That's all for tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment